Being contacted by a debt collector can be stressful. Unfortunately, if you have unpaid debts, it’s a reality you may have to face.
The good news is that you can take steps to deal with debt collectors and protect your rights.
This blog post will give you an overview of who Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC is and provide some tips on handling their calls.
Is Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC Legit, Fake, Or A Scam?
Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC is a legitimate debt collection agency. This means that they are a company that collects unpaid debts on behalf of other companies.
Contact Information for Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC:
- Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC Address: 591 Camino De La Reina San Diego, CA 92108
- Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC Website: https://absoluteresolutions.com/
- Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC Telephone number: 800-713-0670
- Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC Working Hours: Tuesday 8AM–5PM, Wednesday 8AM–5PM, Thursday 8AM–5PM, Friday 8AM–5PM, Saturday Closed, Sunday Closed, Monday 8AM–5PM
Who Does Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC Collect For?
Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC may report a collection account on your credit report.
In some instances, this means they bought the debt from the original creditor (for example, a credit card or loan company). Oftentimes, this entails that they paid only a fraction of the original price to acquire this debt–sometimes as low as 1/10th.
They might be collecting debt for someone else, or they may not even be the ones who owe it.
If you don’t pay them back, collections will try to contact you via mail or phone calls. What’s worse, a collections account appears on your credit report if you don’t repay them, and this lowers your score for getting approved for loans or other important financial events in the future.
It’s worth a try to see if this account can be removed.
How to Remove Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC From Your Credit Report?
Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC is a debt collection agency that has been around for quite some time. Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC is a company that buys debts from other companies and then tries to collect on those debts. If you have Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC on your credit report, it is likely because they have bought your debt from another company and are now trying to collect on it.
There are a few things that you can do to remove Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC from your credit report. The first thing that you can do is to dispute the debt with the credit bureau. You will need to provide proof that the debt is not yours or that you have already paid off the debt.
If you are successful in disputing the debt, it will be removed from your credit report.
Other Ways to Handling Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC
When you’re dealing with debt collectors, it’s important to know your rights. The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) is a federal law that protects consumers from abusive debt collection practices.
Here are some tips for handling calls from Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC:
- Don’t ignore them: If you owe a debt, it’s best to face the situation head-on. Ignoring calls from debt collectors will not make the problem disappear and may only worsen the situation.
- Validate the debt: You have the right to request proof of the debt that Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC is trying to collect. Once you receive this documentation, take some time to review it carefully and make sure that the debt is actually yours and that the amount being requested is correct.
- Get it in writing: Once you’ve validated the debt, ask Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC to send you information about the debt in writing. This will give you time to review your options and determine how best to proceed.
- Don’t give personal details over the phone: When talking with a representative from Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC, don’t give them any personal information that they could use to commit identity theft, such as your social security number or bank account information.
- Try settling or negotiating: Another thing that you can do is negotiate with Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC. You can try to negotiate a lower payoff debt settlement amount or a lower monthly payment. If you can negotiate with Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC successfully, they may agree to remove the debt from your credit report.
What Not to Do When Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC Calls
Dealing with debt collectors can be a stressful experience. They’re often aggressive and pushy, and they may even threaten legal action if you don’t pay up.
Here are four things you should never do when a debt collector calls.
- Don’t Give out Your Personal Financial Information to a Debt Collector: If a debt collector calls and asks for your Social Security number or bank account information, don’t give it to them. This information might be used to collect from you through wage garnishment, bank levy, or property lien if the creditor or collector gets a judgment against you.
- Don’t Make a “Good Faith” Payment: A “good faith” payment is a partial payment that shows you’re trying to pay off the debt. A good faith payment may restart the clock on the statute of limitations (the period during which a creditor can sue you), giving the creditor more time to sue you and win a judgment against you. Once the creditor has a judgment, they have more ways to collect from you—including wage garnishment, bank levies, and property liens. So even if you can afford to make a partial payment, resist the temptation. It’s not worth it in the long run.
- Don’t Make Promises or Admit the Debt is Valid: If you admit that the debt is yours or make any type of promise to pay (even if you have no intention of keeping that promise), the creditor may try to use your statements against you later. For example, they may argue that your admission proves that the debt is valid, or they may allege that your promise to pay restarted the statute of limitations. If possible, avoid saying anything that could be used against you later on. Simply state that you’re not going to discuss anything until you receive written proof that the debt is yours.
- Don’t Lose Your Temper: Getting angry won’t do anything but make the situation worse—and it could also give the creditor ammunition to use against you later on down the road. If possible, keep your cool and politely end the conversation by telling the collector that you’re not going to discuss anything further until they send written proof that the debt is yours and providing them with your mailing address if they need to reach you in writing. While it’s normal to feel stressed and even angry when dealing with debt collectors, try not to lose your temper on the phone. Keep in mind that everything you say could be used against you at some point down the road. (And losing your temper rarely results in a positive outcome anyway.)
Talk to an Attorney
If you’re uncomfortable dealing with Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC on your own, or if you feel that your rights have been violated, you may want to talk to an attorney. An attorney can help you understand your rights and how best to deal with debt collectors.
And if you have a lot of debts, you might want to consider filing for bankruptcy.
Receiving calls from a debt collector can be stressful, but you can take steps to protect your rights and handle the situation effectively. By following the tips outlined in this blog post, you’ll be better equipped to deal with calls from Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC and other debt collectors in the future.